Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sights






Making up for lost time with this post. The first picture is of a trip to a coco research institute that has amazing chocolate and fresh cashews!! Of course I am bringing dad some cashews back. The second picture is of me and another group of volunteers at Busua beach near Old Akwidaa fishing village. The third picture is also at the fishing village, however it does not include the amazing panoramas. The fourth picture is of some of the local kids a few hours hike down the beach from the fishing village (they love having their picture taken). The last picture is of me near a cave. The guy taking my picture wouldn't come out there to take a picture and this is were we ended our four hour hike. I took over 200 pictures so I have many more to show but it can take an hour to download pictures so I am trying to make it short and sweet.
Love everyone!!! (pictures in reverse!)

No comments: