Friday, November 28, 2008

Hike down the Mt






The middle of the village has a tree were everyone meets and talks. There are flat stones placed to make seats. We were there at sunset and caught a beautiful view. On our walk down the mountain we met a hunter. He had killed an antelope using a metal wire snare. I know some people may not feel to good about him using a snare, but I certainly feel worse about human hunger. The third picture is "coming down the mountain ". We only hiked to save money on the cab fare and it turned out to be one of the nicest parts of the whole trip, though this was one of the best weekends of my life. The mountain turned into lush jungle further on down. The last picture shows us coming up another hill on our way to yet another fall. These falls are as good as any I have ever seen in my life.

No comments: