Monday, October 27, 2008





These are pictures of me and some other volunteers at the an orphanage about an hours ride from my town. The second picture is the chair that broke after all the kids jumped on me to get into the photo. The kids are basically well cared for though they do not receive much love and attention. I doubt that this is much different in most of the world though. The bad thing is when people make donations of anything that can be sold, it usually is. Many donatrions from the west end up on the market streets here. There are vast numbers of donations fro sale such as shoes, clothes, school supplies, toys, etc. You may wonder how I know they are donations? Many are still in there original boxes from the donating organization!!!! Love everyone reading this and there are some great people here!

No comments: